Monday, October 1, 2007

Tyler is crawling!!

Tyler took his first moves yesterday and began to crawl. He's picked it up pretty quickly. He's not zipping all over the house yet, but if he wants to get to a toy, he won't hesitate to get on the move. He still hasn't quite figured out that he can move to get closer to me, yet, but I'm sure that will come soon enough! Here's a little video so you can see his motion. Enjoy!




This other video I took on Sunday, his first day of movement. As you'll see he's still trying to figure things out; but the main reason I wanted to post this video was because of the noise he makes and his face. If you'll listen carefully, you can hear him start to grind his teeth. Then, check out his face. He's gotten into squinting his face up and it's just too cute. He cracks me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS TYLER!!
What a cutie you are!! Great Job!
Won't be long before you're walking!
Love You
Hugs & Kisses
Nana