Wednesday, August 22, 2007

April 18: Tuesday

I finally made it out of the hotel, and decided to head into Palm Desert to El Paseo. It's the "Rodeo Drive" of the area. It's about a mile or so strip of shops, art galleries, and restaurants. I tried to get a picture of the street, but couldn't get a good one, so here's a link to it... http://www.palmsprings.com/elpaseo/index.html It was a GORGEOUS day and I enjoyed being outside and strolling the street. I had lunch at a little place on one of the balconies looking down into a courtyard. It was so good, that David and I went back there for supper. After walking El Paseo, I headed on to Palm Springs and checked out the area. I picked up David at the Convention Center at 5:30 and he took me in to see some of the booths and talk to some of his co-workers. After that we headed back to Palm Desert and ate supper, then came back to our room and crashed for the night.





No comments: