Wednesday, August 22, 2007

April 19: Wednesday

Wednesday was a good day filled with SHOPPING! I headed to the Desert Hills Premium Outlets which is about 30 minutes from the hotel. It's a pretty typical outlet mall, but it seemed like a dream knowing that I could spend the day going to shops that I wanted to go to and not have to have a 5 year old and 4 month old dictating my day! I miss my kids terribly, but it's so nice to be on my time. The main things I shopped for was for a new outfit to wear tonight. Today is our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We've got reservations for dinner at Europa, which is a restaurant in the Villa Royale hotel. It looks so charming and romantic and I can't wait to get there. But, first, today I'm going to do some sightseeing, so hopefully I'll have some cool pictures soon. I took a few yesterday of the mountains and the Windmills. There's a huge field by Palm Springs of these and they are so cool, and so HUGE!


No comments: